A Sole Proprietorship Firm Registration is a business that is owned, directed & run by a single person. This is a certificate in India that is utilized by small scale business operators. It refers to an individual who owns the business and is solely responsible for its debts. Proprietorship is recognized by other registration like sales tax registrations and the owner has to pay taxes on the income from the business as personal income tax payments.
ADCA is a fast growing company when it comes to company registration services in bangalore providing the Pvt.Ltd., LLP, Individual Company Registration and much more. We provide you with all the assistance that you need in obtaining your proprietorship firm registration in bangalore.
Advantages of a Sole Proprietorship Company Registration
- This is the smoothest form of organization in India.
- It is the simplest form of trade to start with a minimum budget.
- Easy to form.
- Less Tax compliance.
- There isn't any restriction on the business name.
- Total privacy.
- TThe owner has total control in managing the business.
Minimum Requirements for registering a New Proprietorship in Bangalore
- The proprietorship firm should be started by an Indian resident.
- Select a business name.
- Decide on a location to start the business.
- No capital amount required, just a minimum investment is required.
List of documents required for Proprietorship Registration in Bangalore
- Pan card and ID for address proof.
- Business address proof (eg: electricity bill in your name, or electricity bill + registered rental agreement, etc.)
- Two government registration documents confirming name and address of business (shop establishment license, service tax registration, VAT/CST, etc.)
- Letter of authorization approving ADCA to appear on your behalf
- Signed copy of Proprietorship Charter.
What you need to start your firm registration for proprietorship
- GST Registration Certificate: The GST registration is mandatory if turnover exceeds 20 Lakh or you do Inter-State Business.
- MSME (Udyam) Registration : Inorder to benefit under the MSME act, you need to be registered under UDYAM.
- Shop & Establishment Registration : Every shop or commercial unit requires a mandatory registration with the labour department.
- Bank Account of Proprietorship : This is important to carry on the business. You can open a current bank account with any scheduled Bank in India.
Proprietorship firm registration process
- Send your details and Upload Your Document to us.
- Make Online Payment.
- We will assign a Dedicated Manager to service your requirement.
- We will create all the required documents and file them with the appropriate authority.
- Once your proprietorship Firm is incorporated, we will send your incorporation certificate.
At ADCA get the best pricing and best services for your registration certificate of proprietorship and obtain your registration done within 7 working days.